Applications for Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships are currently open for masters degree students.
This article will explain in detail about this scholarship program, requirements and step by step application processes.
ABOUT CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY
Carnegie Mellon University in Australia is founded on the proposition that the study of public policy and of information technology, independently and jointly, provides a uniquely powerful platform from which to influence the world of the 21st Century.
Carnegie Mellon University is the only academic institution in the world that pursues it’s goal through a unified faculty that comprises management science, social science, and information technology in roughly equal parts.
It utilize research to educate which enables to it to have a positive influence on the evolution of societies, economic systems, organizations and individual lives around the world.
Carnegie Mellon University consistently ranks among the top 50 universities worldwide and is recognized for its unique interdisciplinary environment.
ABOUT CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships 2022 are fully funded masters scholarships for international students.
CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS FIELD OF STUDY
Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship is designed for Masters degree in Carnegie Mellon University Australia.
COURSES OFFERED AT CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
The following courses are offered at the Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships:
- Public Policy and Management
- Information Technology Management
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS WORTH
The Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS COVERAGE
The scholarship amount for Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships cover:
- Payable total tuition for 12-month tracks and 21-month tracks via 3 and 4 study periods respectively.
- Cost per study period can change each academic year (above figures assume a 3% increase effective 01 August each year).
- The internship study period incurs no cost.
Note: Deferral of admission will incur tuition fees at the prevailing rate.
Eligible applicants must be a citizen of a country in Asia, South America or Africa.
Note: Students who are citizens or hold permanent residency of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible.
International Masters degree students in Carnegie Mellon University are eligible for this scholarship.
To qualify for Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Applicants must meet the required Language which is English.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements for a Carnegie Mellon University Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks
- Applicants must be accepted into a Carnegie Mellon University Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2022
- Applicants must accept Carnegie Mellon University Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline
All applicants must:
- Provide documentation of their completed undergraduate degree (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) from a regionally accredited institution.
- Providing required Information Technology programs require programming experience in an object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++.
- Provide 12-month tracks of at least 3 years of professional work experience.All 21-month tracks do not require professional work experience.
- Submit valid test results from either the GRE (General Test) or the GMAT from within the last five years.
- Achieve an average minimum score of GRE 300 or GMAT 600.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit scores from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Academic or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Applicants are required to submit a resume of one or two page summary of your education skills, accomplishments, employment experience and volunteer experience.
- Applicants are required to submit an essay (approximately 1,000 words) describing your academic and professional background, your career goals, and how the program will help you achieve your goals.
- Applicants are to undergo Video Interview (Optional).
- Provide two (2) recommendation forms provided from employers, supervisors, professors, or others who are able to comment on your professional and educational goals and potential.
Applicants are to follow the following application instructions to apply for Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships.
Applicants are to:
- Select their program of study from Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships programs.
- You will need to lodge in two separate applications if you are applying for two different programs.
- Check your program’s entry requirements from Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships requirements
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an account to start a your application processes using Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships portal.
- Log in to your account tocontinue your application at Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships.
- Ensure that all sections of the application are completed in full.
- Ensure that all supporting documentation is uploaded.
Note: There is no application fee for Carnegie Mellon University in Australia.
Deadline for the application of this scholarship is January 10, 2022 / May 31, 2022.
Kindly ensure that your application is received by the Admissions Office before the stated deadline.
The Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships offers financial aid to masters degree students for 12 to 21 months.
The scholarship is not applicable in conjunction with any other Carnegie Mellon University Australia scholarships or other government scholarships including .
The scholarship is not limited to Endeavor and Australian Awards scholarships
Students need to maintain their enrollment throughout their course in full-time study and meet Carnegie Mellon University Australia’s academic progression policy.
Applicants are to know that withdrawal from the master program before completion, may require he/she to repay the value of scholarship awarded.
For more information on the application process, requirements and know more about Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships, please visit official website of the Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships.