The University of International Cooperation has opened applications for UCI Scholarship for Online Master Program in Project Management for OAS Member States to study the Online Master program at University for International Cooperation in Costa Rica.
About University of International Cooperation
The University for International Cooperation (UCI) was founded in 1994 inCosta Rica.
To respond to the need of the Latin American and Caribbean region to have professionals with inter and multidisciplinary training to effectively face the multifaceted challenges and dilemmas of the complexity of the modern world, under the concepts of sustainability, regeneration, conservation, and globalization, the academy was born.
About UCI Scholarship
The UCI Scholarship program is intended for professionals from all disciplines and sectors, from all over the world, who already hold a bachelor’s university degree, and who are seeking to develop core competencies and creative thinking skills to successfully implement projects, while leading multidisciplinary teams and delivering positive results in today’s complex multicultural environment.
About Online Master in Project Management
The Master in Project Management (MPM) at the Global School of Project Management (GSPM) is a graduate program that has international accreditation which is designed to develop and strengthen your project management skills, supported by an online learning-teaching environment.
Participants of this scholarship may be projects or are already a certified PMP.
This program is seen as the perfect “next step” for those who want to incorporate the benefits and skills from an integral Project Management training in their professional profile.
UCI Scholarship Field of Study
UCI Scholarships are available for students to study the online Master’s degree program at The University for International Cooperation (UCI) in the area of Project Management.
UCI Scholarship Worth
The UCI Scholarship Worth tuition discounts ranging from 30%, 50% and 90% to the top-ranked candidates.
UCI Scholarship benefits
UCI Scholarship benefits are subject to the academic performance of the scholarship recipient and based on the availability of funds.
Note: Scholarship recipients should not be reported with an unsatisfactory academic performance due to absences or failing courses to receive the award.
The UCI scholarship can be taken in Costa Rica.
Applicants from OAS Member states are eligible to apply for this.
OAS member States:
- Costa Rica
- Dominica (Commonwealth of) Ecuador
- El Salvador
- Panama, Paraguay Peru
- Nevis Saint Kitts
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent
- Bahamas (Commonwealth of) The Bahamas (Commonwealth of)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Uruguay and Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela)
Master’s degree students from the OAS member states are eligible for this scholarship.
The following applicants are ineligible for this scholarship.:
- Current OAS scholarship recipients
- GS/OAS staff and their immediate relatives or GS/OAS consultants
- OAS Permanent officials and their immediate relatives.
To be considered for this Online MSc scholarship opportunity, applicant must:
- Be a citizen and/or permanent legal resident of any OAS member state, except Costa Rica.
- Provide an admission letter from the University for International Cooperation.
- Submit a complete scholarship application with all required supporting documents.
Note: If you are an applicant from Argentina, you must fill out a required form through this link; OAS member Argentina
Sufficient command of the English language is required.
The following documents are necessary to apply for this scholarship;
- Copy of university degree diploma.
- Copy of passport with at least six-month validity.
- Recent and clear digital front photograph taken on a white background (approx. size 3.5 x 4.5 cm).
- Copy of certificate of completion of studies, including official transcripts with information regarding courses, dates of approval, credits, and grades; and/or any other proof of awarded credits.
- A letter from the academic institution that issued your diploma, stating the equivalency of one credit.
Note: This equivalency must clearly indicate the total hours per credit, including both class hours and self-study hours.
UCI admitted students will be required to present:
- A hard copy of the university degree diploma,
- A hard copy of the passport with at least six-month validity, authenticated by a notary public and apostille.
Application for this scholarship is through an online application portal.
How to apply
Applicants are to use Application Link at UCI Scholarship for Online Msc program to apply.
Deadline for submission of application is October 19.
The University of International Cooperation is offering an Online Master Scholarship program with the UCI Scholarship for Master’s degree students who are legal and permanent residents in OAS member States.
Applicants should visit the scholarship website for more information about the UCI Scholarship.