The Jackie Robinson Scholarship foundation has opened applications for the 2022 application.
If you are a graduating high school senior who needs financial aid to fund your education, here is an opportunity for you with the Jackie Robinson Scholarship.
ABOUT JACKIE ROBINSON FOUNDATION.
The Foundation aims to preserve the legacy of Hall of Fame baseball player Jackie Robinson through awarding various scholarships.
The foundation awards various Scholarship programs to help support students from minority backgrounds.
This scholarship is offered each year to students who embody the excellence and leadership of Jackie Robinson.
Robinson Foundation provides scholarships of up to $30,000 over four years of college!
NUMBER OF AWARDS AVAILABLE
The number of scholarships awarded yearly varies. Typically, over 60 Scholarships are awarded.
The Jackie Scholarship is open to citizens of the United States.
To be eligible for the Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a graduating high school senior
- Plan to attend an accredited and approved four-year institution within the United States
- Show leadership potential
- Demonstrate a dedication to community service
- Present evidence of financial need
- Have a minimum SAT score of 1,000 combined on the math and critical reading sections or a composite ACT score of 21
- Not possess a degree from a 2 or 4–year College when applying for the scholarship
Applicants as are required to submit the following documents during application:
- A professional, hi-resolution digital photo (headshots only, in a JPEG format) –
- One letter of recommendation (letters of recommendation can be from a teacher, a mentor, a guidance counselor, or an employer)
- SAT or ACT scores: If you have taken the SAT or ACT more than once, please enter your best scores from each test.
- Note: The scholarship committee will not be considering the writing scores as part of their review process.
HOW TO APPLY
Application for the Jackie Robinson Scholarship is an online application process. Visit Here to apply.
Deadline for the Scholarship Application is February 15, 2022.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who is eligible to apply for the Jackie Robinson Scholarship?
United States citizens who are high school seniors and plan to attend an accredited four-year institution in the United States are eligible for this scholarship.
How much is the Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship worth?
The Jackie Robinson Foundation scholarships are worth up to $30,000 of four years of college funds.
When is the Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship application due?
The completed application is due February 15, 2022.
How do I Apply for Jackie Robinson Scholarship?
Candidates are to apply online through the Jackie Robinson Scholarship application portal.
How many people receive the Jackie Robinson scholarship?
Annually, a total of 60 scholarships worth up to $30,000 are given out over four years, however this number might vary. That’s How competitive is the Jackie Robinson scholarship
jackie robinson scholarship requirements?
The following requirements must be met in order to be considered for a Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship: Show that you're in need of money; Exhibit a record of academic distinction and a commitment to community service, as well as leadership potential.
jackie robinson scholarship acceptance rate?
Each year, the number of scholarships awarded fluctuates, but on average, 60 scholarships are handed out each year
jackie robinson scholarship login
Login Here: https://connect.jackierobinson.org/account/login
In honor of Hall of Fame baseball player Jackie Robinson, the Jackie Robinson Scholarship was created to help high school students who are citizens of the United States with financing their education.
To be considered for the Jackie Robinson Scholarship award, applicants are required to complete the application process through an online application.