To recognize excellent high school seniors (18 years of age or younger) who have created a significant body of work, the Davidson Fellows Scholarship provides three levels of awards: $50,000, $25,000, and $10,000.
Science, technology, engineering, mathematics, literature, music, philosophy, and art and design are some examples of possible application fields for this technology. Every year, Davidson Fellows are recognized in Washington, D.C., with a special reception and Congressional meetings.
The Davidson Fellows Scholarship Program has currently opened the application window for the Davidson scholarship 2022.
To know more about the eligibility and application process, keep reading…
DAVIDSON FELLOWS SCHOLARSHIP: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Davidson Institute grants scholarships to outstanding young people who are United States citizens between 18 years and under.
Davidson Fellows Scholarship helps lookout for students whose projects are at, or near to, the college graduate level with a profoundness of knowledge in their assigned area of study.
As the Davidson Fellows Scholarship is not intended for students at the beginner level, a team of judges will select the most distinguished applicants to be named Davidson Fellows and determine the level of scholarship to be awarded as $50,000, $25,000, or even $10,000.
OVERVIEW OF DAVIDSON INSTITUTE
The Davidson Institute is a private operating organization formed in 1999 and funded by Bob and Jan Davidson.
The foundation aims to recognize, nurture, and assist profoundly intelligent young people and give opportunities to allow them to improve their abilities to make a positive difference.
The Scholarship gives out $50,000, $25,000, and $10,000 Scholarships to extraordinary young people.
The Scholarship is hosted by the Davidson Institute.
The Davidson fellows scholarships are hosted and taken in the United States.
The scholarship is available to only Citizens or Permanent Residents of the United States.
To be eligible for Davidson Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be 18 or younger on Oct. 1, 2022.
- Be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States residing in the United States, or be posted overseas Because of active U.S. Army obligation.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria.
- Have completed a crucial piece of work in one of the submission categories.
- Be able to prove that the work is his or her own creation.
- Be able to attend, with at least one parent or guardian, the awards reception in Washington, D.C.
Note: Traveling and accommodation expenses will be paid by the Institute.
PROJECT GUIDELINE OF THE DAVIDSON FELLOWS SCHOLARSHIP
Davidson fellows Scholarships are awarded based on significant work.
Significant work is an achievement that experts within the area recognize as purposeful and have got the ability to develop a helpful contribution to society.
Such significant work may be:
- An extremely creative application of existing knowledge
- A unique idea with high impact
- An innovative solution with broad-range significance
- An important advancement that can be replicated and built upon.
- An interdisciplinary discovery
- A prodigious performance
- An additional demonstration of outstanding achievement
CATEGORIES OF DAVIDSON FELLOWS SCHOLARSHIP
There are distinct categories like of Davidson Fellows Scholarship, which includes:
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants must register and follow the application processes on the application portal
To apply, candidates must register through the scholarship link given below
The deadline for submission of the application is February 12, 2022.
Presently, the application for this scholarship has ended.
You can check back some other time for updates on this scholarship.
For More Information on the Davidson fellows scholarship,
You can send an email to DavidsonFellows@DavidsonGifted.org.
TIPS TO WINNING THE DAVIDSON FELLOWS SCHOLARSHIP
After going through what Davidson Fellows Scholarship entails, if you feel like it is what you are interested in, you may refer to the tips below to help you during your application process.
- Demonstrate distinct interests compared to other participants of your age peers.
- Be exceptionally creative with the use of an existing idea
- Bring about new concepts with the resort for high impact.
- Create an innovative solution
- Come up with valuable improvements that can be imitated and built upon.
- Display an impressive performance
- Another different portrayal of extraordinary accomplishment
- Consider completing the important task assigned in any of the listed categories.
- Be creative with your project exhibition.
- Provide evidence that the project is yours without reasonable doubt.
- Attend the award reception organized in Washington, D.C by the Davidson Institute.
BENEFITS OF DAVIDSON FELLOWS SCHOLARSHIPS.
- Davidson Fellows Scholarship is a highly recognized scholarship that provides financial assistance to high-achieving students.
- Davidson Fellows Scholarship award $50,000, $25,000 and $10,000.
- It gives room for outstanding United States citizens to showcase their potential.
- It recognizes and appreciates students who are 18 years old or under and who have been able to complete a significant piece of work.
- It provides funds for traveling with a family member to the award reception.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the Davidson Fellows Scholarship?
The Davidson Fellows Scholarship is an award program that gives $50,000, $25,000, and $10,000 scholarships to outstanding young people who have completed significant work.
What are the categories available for Davidson Fellows Scholarship projects?
You can complete your task and apply it in any of the following categories; Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Literature, Music, Philosophy, and Outside the Box.
How prestigious is the Davidson Fellows Scholarship?
The Davidson Fellows Scholarship has empowered more than 386 students with $8.6 million in scholarship funds since its commencement in 2001.
How do I get the Davidson Fellows scholarship?
To be eligible for the Davidson Fellows scholarship, you must be 18 or younger, and you must also be a U.S. citizen residing in the United States, or a Permanent Resident of the United States residing in the United States, or be stationed overseas due to active U.S. military duty.
How do I qualify for the Davidson Fellows Scholarship?
To qualify for consideration as a Davidson Fellow, you must submit a work that is acknowledged as an impressive accomplishment by experts in the field and has the potential to benefit society.
Are group or team projects eligible?
Yes! Two-person teams or more are eligible to apply.
Is the Davidson Fellows scholarship for high school seniors only?
The Davidson Fellows scholarship eligibility is not based on grade level but age-based. Students at any grade level can apply as long as they meet our Eligibility and Project Criteria requirements.
SUMMARY OF FELLOWS SCHOLARSHIP
- Registration link: visit Here
- Davidson Fellows scholarship login link: Visit Here
- Formal winners of Davidson Fellows Scholarship: visit Here
- Previous Finalist of Davidson Fellows Scholarship: visit Here
- All the scholarships offered by Davidson Fellows Scholarship: visit Here
- Twitter profile link: visit Here
- Contact Information: visit Here
- Sponsors: Davidson Institute
- Department: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Literature, Music, Philosophy, and Outside the Box
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to students at all levels of education.
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: United States.
- Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
- Supporting Documents: Supporting documents for the Davidson Fellows Scholarship vary depending on the categories. Visit here to learn more about the documents for each category.
How to Apply: To apply for the programs, submit your projects and applications requirements through the online application system.
Supporting Documents: Students must have the required documents for each category.
Admission Requirements: Submit a completely new and innovative idea under any categories or reform already existing ideas.
Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Davidson Institute provides an award opportunity for United States citizens between the age of 18 to take part in the Davidson Fellows scholarship.
The Davidson fellows scholarship is available in different categories such as STEM, humanities, and other innovative ideas.
To partake in this scholarship, students must develop an innovative idea in any of the listed categories.
To apply, candidates must apply through the provided scholarship link.