Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship are reaching out to interested and eligible students to apply for this merit-based scholarship program available to United States students in the Fall of 2022.
The Scholarship Program seeks to help lessen the financial burden that accompanies paying tuition by granting meriting students of all ages the opportunity to pay for college or graduate school.
The Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship provide approximately $1,000 to the winner who might be a legal resident of the United States, 9th-12th-grade high school, college, or graduate school students.
If you fall into these categories, you are welcome to apply for this Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship contest. This article will provide you with complete information and tips on participating in and winning the Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship 2022.
OVERVIEW OF GEN AND KELLY TANABE SCHOLARSHIPS
As a result of the enormous number of applications they receive each year, only Gen and Kelly Tanabe scholarships winners get notified.
The Gen and Kelly scholarship Winners for each year’s contest will be contacted through email and/or postal mail. The selection committee makes the final decision.
ABOUT THE GEN AND KELLY TANABE SCHOLARSHIP
The Gen and Kelly Tanabe Program earned its name after Gen, and Kelly Tanabe, the award-winning authors of eleven books on admission and scholarships, fund the program with their generous donations.
Concurrently they received the Tanabes to all Ivy League colleges and more than $100,000 in merit-based scholarships to graduate from Harvard debt-free.
They traveled nationally to speak about college planning and have served as expert sources for the United States of America today, The New York Times, CNN, and U.S. News & World Report. Their books are outstanding, but their program scholarships are even generous.
Monetary aid powerhouse couple Gen and Kelly give out scholarships every spring and fall semester to students that deserve the award.
Their first scholarship award was in 2001, and ever since, the scholarship program has been awarding money to support students in paying for college or graduate school.
The goal of the Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship is to establish a level field where students have complete control over their applications. And will not get a benefit or drawback concerning financial or academic situations.
The independent panel of judges selects the winner, where mostly the quality of the personal statement/essay the applicant brought is put into consideration.
The students should be able to portray their academic goals and past achievements.
There are no clear rules yet about the requirements of GPA or SAT to accomplish it.
The selection process of students is based on the quality of their statements, after which they must have submitted application forms no later than July 31. Students not currently in school must aspire to enroll in a higher education program within 12 months.
FIELD OF STUDY
This Gen and Kelly Scholarship is open to students in 9th-12th-grade high school, college, or graduate students, including adult students.
Students are not restricted to any field of study or college in the United States. They may study any discipline and attend any college in the U.S.
The Gen and Kelly Tanabe student scholarship is for applicants to study any of the courses offered by the university.
WORTH OF GEN AND KELLY TANABE SCHOLARSHIP
Best selected applicants will receive up to $1,000, which may be used for tuition, room, and board, books, or other miscellaneous expenses on educational costs.
This scholarship is strictly a non-renewable scholarship.
This scholarship program is hosted by The Financial Aid Powerhouse Couple, Gen and Kelly Tanabe.
The scholarship program is to be taken in the United States of America.
The scholarship is available to all citizens and legal residents of the United States of America who are presently in school or planning to begin school within 12 months.
ELIGIBILITY FOR GEN AND KELLY TANABE SCHOLARSHIPS
To be eligible for this Scholarship, the applicants must fulfill the following criteria to be considered for this scholarship;
- Must be a 9th-12th-grade high school, college, or graduate student, including adult students
- Must currently be attending school or planning to begin school within the next 12 months
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
- Must submit a personal statement/essay
- Note: There are no age limits for the Gen and Kelly Tanabe scholarship program.
To Gen and Kelly Tanabe scholarship requires:
- An online application form.
- An essay or personal statement of 250 words on the topic of choice.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this scholarship are available online on the scholarship w. Applicants must complete it online strictly following the steps below.
- Applicants must fill out the online application form at Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship portal.
- Write down your statement or essay.
- Registration for this scholarship is free.
- Applicants can enter the scholarship once during each registration time frame.
- Gen and Kelly Tanabe will not be responsible for errors, omissions, loss, late, interruptions, deletions, delays in operations or transmission, invalid, incomplete, technically corrupted, or misdirected entries.
- The Gen and Kelly Student Scholarship will not be held responsible for any claims, liabilities, or damages in coincidence with the prize of the scholarship or with the process of meeting the scholarship rules.
- The Gen and Kelly Student Scholarship has the sole right to disqualify entrants for any reason deemed fit.
- Scholarship rules, dates, deadlines, award amounts, and guidelines are liable to updates and/or revisions at any time and for any reason.
- Potential winners who could not be contacted after reasonable effort within seven (7) days after the first attempt to contact them will lose the award prize.
- The scholarship award will be paid promptly to the winner upon confirmation that the winner applied for the scholarship.
- If the scholarship winner decides not to accept the prize, an alternate winner may be chosen.
All applicants must complete and submit an application on or before the deadline by 11:59 p.m PST.
Selected winners will be informed eight weeks after the conclusion of the scholarship deadline.
The winners will be contacted directly via email and/or postal mail.
Important Dates To Note:
- The spring competition commences from January 01 to July 31, 2022.
- The fall competition begins from August 01 to December 31, 2022.
TIPS TO WIN THE GEN AND KELLY SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY
To be considered or selected as a winner for this scholarship, you have to be comprehensive in your essay writing. As such, you may consider using these tips as guidelines.
- Write a convincing essay or personal statement.
- Include your academic goals and past achievements in your essay.
- Why you are applying for the Gen and Kelly scholarship, plus what winning the scholarship will change in your academic life, shouldn’t be left out of your essay writing.
- Make sure that your essay does not exceed 250 words as required.
- Make sure your essay is well constructed, organized, and error-free.
- Give out your essay to your trusted allies to proofread before final submission.
- Submit your essay with your personal email address.
- Make sure to have it submitted before the stipulated deadline.
BENEFITS OF GEN AND KELLY TANABE SCHOLARSHIP.
Out of hundreds of Scholarships in the United States of America, this scholarship is one of the few with few or no restrictions and is based on academic merits. One thing you can trust about this scholarship is its transparency, as the selection of winners is made by a selected panel of Judges.
- Gen and kelly scholarship has no age restrictions as any student currently enrolled or planning to enroll can apply.
- There is no restricted field of study for applicants.
- Applicants are not restricted to any high school or college in the United States.
- Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship provide a fund worth $1,000 for academically deserving students.
- The scholarship fund can cover tuition, room and board, books, or other fees pertaining to educational expenses.
- Formal winners of Gen and Kelly Scholarship: Visit Here
- Previous Finalist of Gen and Kelly Scholarship: Visit Here
- All the scholarships offered by Gen and Kelly: N/A
- Twitter profile link: visit Here
- Contact Information: visit Here
- Sponsors: Gen and Kelly Tanabe
- Department: All departments are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Course Level: This scholarship has no restricted course level or field of study.
- Award: N/A
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: United States of America
- Language Requirement: There is no language requirement for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: An online application form, essay writing of 250 words on any topic of choice.
- How to Apply: To apply for the programs, complete and submit an application form and submit an essay or personal statement through the online application system.
- Supporting Documents: Visit the Scholarship portal to learn more about supporting documents for this scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: Be a citizen of the United States, be a 9th to 12th grader, submit a personal statement or essay writing on a topic of choice.
- Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who can apply for the Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship?
There are no age limits for this scholarship as long as you meet the eligibility requirements.
How can I apply for the Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship?
Applications for this scholarship are available online on the scholarship website. Kindly visit the scholarship portal to apply.
What are the requirements for Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship?
It requires applicants to complete the online application form and submit an essay of 250 words or less on the topic of their choice.
Who are the recent Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship winners?
A list of recent Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship winners can be found here.
How are winners of the Gen and Kelly Scholarship notified?
All winners are contacted by mail and email directly by the scholarship program.
The Founder of SuperCollege, scholarship expert, and author of over ten books on college planning organized the Gen and Kelly Scholarships to reward academically high achieving students.
Students must be United States of America citizens or permanent residents to be eligible for this scholarship. In addition, applicants must be 9th-12th-grade high school, college, or graduate students or must currently be attending school or planning to begin school within the next 12 months.
An essay writing or personal statement is required as part of the scholarship requirement from the online application form that must be filled out and submitted.
Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship open the spring competition from January 01 to July 31, 2022, and the fall competition from August 01 to December 31, 2022.