Imagine America Scholarships 2022 is currently open to help adult learners with little or no secondary level education and to High school seniors and recent high school graduate students to attain their career education to study vocational and career college programs or technical job training at one of IMS’s approximately 400 career school partners.
Of course, you will have to meet certain requirements, and follow the simple application steps laid out below.
ABOUT IMAGINE AMERICA FOUNDATION
Since its inception in 1982, The Imagine America Foundation (IAF) has been serving the career college community. It provides scholarships, awards, ﬁnancial aid information, sector research and faculty training; honors achievement in career education; and supports and promotes the beneﬁts of career colleges to the general public.
The Imagine America Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that is dedicated to advancing career education in America by providing scholarship programs, elevating public awareness of the vital role of career colleges, conducting research, and honoring the achievements of professionals and students involved in career education. Students must demonstrate the financial need to be considered for this award.
The Imagine America Foundation sponsors three career college scholarships; Imagine America for high school seniors, the Military Award Program (MAP) for military personnel, and the Adult Skills Education Program (ASEP).
Imagine America scholarship is sponsored by the Imagine America Foundation (IAF), it is a career education award that is available to recent high school graduates who are pursuing post-secondary education at participating career colleges across the United States.
ABOUT IMAGINE AMERICA HIGH SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP
The Imagine America High School Scholarship Program is an annual scholarship program that was established in 1998 to provide scholarships for high school students to be able to afford career education at career schools across the United States
ABOUT IMAGINE AMERICA MILITARY SCHOLARSHIP
The scholarship program is aimed at proving a $1,000 scholarship amount to qualified active duty service members of the United States.
IMAGINE THE AMERICA SCHOLARSHIP FIELD OF STUDY
The scholarship is awarded to applicants who are high school graduates and qualified active duty service members who are pursuing post-secondary vocational and career college programs at one of the imagine America partner schools.
IMAGINE AMERICA SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
The Imagine America scholarship awards anon renewable grants of $1,000 to qualified applicants to pursue their educational goals.
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE
The number of scholarships available yearly for the Imagine America scholarship varies as applicants are selected strictly based on merit.
Imagine America scholarship is hosted and taken in the united states.
The Imagine America scholarship is open for legal students who are citizens of the United States.
The imagine America scholarship is available for high school students and recent high school graduates in the United States.
Applicants for the Imagine America scholarship must meet the following criteria
- Have a high school grade point of 2.5 or greater.
- Have the likelihood of completing the postsecondary education.
- Demonstrate genuine financial need.
- Be involved in voluntary community service during senior year.
Applicants are to:
- Apply for the scholarship through the online application at Imagine America Foundation portal or download the Imagine America scholarship mobile app.
- Create your login profile.
- Follow the steps and fill in the right details.
- Enter your status as either a student, alumni, or job seeker.
- Click on Apply for the scholarship on the navigation menu.
- Select ASEP if you are a 19-year-old adult.
- Select MAP if you are a military student.
- Find your school, click on it and review your information.
- Submit your application.
- Watch the final planning made simple video. (this is a very important step)
Note: if you are a high school applicant, your application will be sent to your guidance counselor for review.
Once your application is approved, it will be sent to the college for their review, you can then:
- Review your scholarship through the program of interest or by state.
- Complete the National Centre for Competency Testing Students Success Assessment.
- Take a look at the IAS student roadmap to success.
- Send your parents the link to the parent’s roadmap to success.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are to visit the scholarship website to apply. Imagine America Scholarship official website.
The deadline for submission of application for the Imagine America scholarship 2022 is until December 31.
IMAGINE AMERICA SCHOLARSHIP FOR ADULTS
Are you an adult who wishes to learn a new skill or pursue a different career path entirely? Because of this, Imagine America provides up to $1,000 in scholarship funding to adults who have little or no formal education beyond the eighth grade. If you want to be considered, you’ll need to satisfy a few prerequisites and complete the straightforward application process outlined below.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IMAGINE AMERICA SCHOLARSHIP FOR ADULTS
Here are the actions you need to do:
- Create an account on the portal’s home page at www.iafportal.org in order to get started.
- Indicate that you are a student who is at least 19 years old.
- Complete your profile by following the instructions.
- A new window will open with a tab labeled “Apply for Scholarships.”
- “ASEP” should be selected under “Scholarship Type” (Adult Skills Education Program)
- Select a school based on the “Program of Interest” or the state in which it is located.
- In this section, you will be able to examine and submit your scholarship details.
- Fill out the NCCT Student Success Assessment.
Congratulations! Your application should be ready to be submitted now.
- Login Link: https://www.iafportal.org/login
- Check Application Status: https://www.imagine-america.org/check-application-status/
- Sign up or Registration Link: https://www.iafportal.org/user/register
- Adult student Application link: https://www.imagine-america.org/scholarshipsforadultsapply-now/
Can I get Imagine America scholarship after high school graduation?
No, the supplicant of the scholarship must be a high school student.
What GPA do I need to be qualified for the scholarship?
You have an average high school grade of 2.5 or more.
How much is Imagine America scholarship?
The Imagine America scholarship is worth $1,000
The imagine America scholarship is funded by the Imagine America Foundation to help high school seniors attain their educational aim.
The scholarship award is open to high students, military school students, and adult students.